DAKEWE TISSUE PROCESSOR
The Dakewe’s HP300 tissue processor is a combination of unique design, built-in intelligence and cutting-edge technology.
Due to its unparalleled stability, smart management system and easy-to-use interface, Dakewe HP300 tissue processor is being used worldwide in hospitals, universities, research institutions, third party laboratories, different organizations and industrial sectors. The HP300 offers exceptional quality and reliability.
Convenient Interface Operation
Marble design, heat insulation, easy to clean
- User friendly 12.1 inch color touch screen panel.
- Three adjustable screen positions for flexible viewing options.
- Marble table top is easy-to-clean and serves as a thermal insulator. The air-proof inner cover has heater functionality and is resistant to the reagents and paraffin.
Innovative Electronic Lock
It includes an intelligent electronic locking feature for convenience and to ensure safety.
and Remote Monitoring
The HP300 tissue processer incorporates an intelligent management system. Its consistent dehydration process is safeguarded by monitoring parameters for the quantity of cassettes being processed, dehydration batches and days of reagent usage.
The processor incorporates real-time monitoring of the running status, reagent consumption record tracking and data analysis.
Processor status can also be checked via a remote-control system.
A light alarm makes it easy to check the current status, blue LED lights are designed to observe liquid level and recognize opacity condition of reagents.
The power-off protection mechanism guarantees smooth dehydration at night, safeguarding samples uninterruptedly.
Liquid Levels MonitoringSample Protection and Security
- Five-point liquid level monitoring system with a liquid overflow prevention. They will ensure thorough sample infusion and safety.
- Equipped with a dual air pump that provides double air pressure supply with a double temperature control system enhances the performance level.
- Self-checking mechanism for critical parts helps to monitor the status of the machine in real time.
- The innovative liquid control system can effectively reduce impurity contamination (such as fat and paraffin), preventing pipe or valve blockage from opening.
Automatic identification of reagent and rotation
Convenient and Labour Saving
Intelligent reagent replacing system is manual work saving; paraffin can be automatically replaced and replenished to ensure complete infusion of samples.
E-learningOnline learning for beginners
An innovative on-line training program for processor operation is available for new pathologists to get good control of it through self-learning.
Cleaning Modeand the unique double-drain function
- Paraffin double-drain before the cleaning process ensures better cleaning and saves cleaning reagents.
- There are four cleaning mode options for different user requirements.
- Screen cleaning mode to prevent harmful interruptions during operation.
Two sample container sizes available for flexible option.