HP300/HP300 Plus Tissue Processor
Dakewe’s HP300/ HP300 Plus tissue processor are the combination of unique design, built-in intelligence and cutting-edge technology.
Due to its unparalleled stability, smart management system and easy-to-use interface, Dakewe tissue processor are being used worldwide in hospitals, universities, research institutions, third party laboratories, different organizations and industrial sectors. The HP300 offers exceptional quality and reliability.
Multi-functional designHP300 Plus cares about you
Dual air pump system ensures an independent air & liquid channel.
Remote fill and drain provides an easy solution on reagent replenishment. Fill and drain pipes auto-clean prevent reagent cross contamination.
Reagent bottle recognition eliminates any misconduct of the reagent bottle placement.
Paraffin purification fully extends the paraffin lifespan.
Convenient Interface Operation
Marble design, heat insulation, easy to clean
- User friendly 12.1 inch color touch screen.
- Three adjustable screen positions for flexible viewing options.
- Marble countertop is easy-to-clean and serves as a thermal insulator. The air-proof inner cover has heater functionality and is resistant to the reagents and paraffin.
Innovative Electric Lock
It includes an intelligent electric locking system for convenience and safety.
and Remote Monitoring
HP300/HP300 Plus tissue processor incorporates an intelligent management system. Its consistent dehydration process is safeguarded by monitoring parameters for the quantity of cassettes being processed, dehydration batches and days of reagent usage.
The processor incorporates real-time monitoring of the running status, reagent consumption record tracking and data analysis.
Processor status can also be checked via a remote-monitering system.
HP300 Plus: Reagent concentration detection allows an intuitive display of the alcohol concentration, preventing the misconduct of reagents.
The power-off protection mechanism guarantees smooth dehydration at night, safeguarding samples uninterruptedly by filling safety reagent into the retort when UPS is connected.
Liquid Levels MonitoringSample Protection and Security
- 3 ultrasonic liquid level sensors monitor the current liquid level, ensure a stable dehydration process and prevent reagent overflow.
- Equipped with an air pump (2 in HP300 Plus) that provides air pressure supply with a double temperature control system enhances the performance level.
- Self-checking mechanism for critical parts helps to monitor the status of the machine in real time.
- The innovative liquid control system can effectively reduce impurity contamination (such as fat and paraffin), preventing pipe or valve blockage from opening.
Automatic identification of reagent and rotation
Convenient and Labour Saving
Intelligent reagent replacing system is manual work saving; paraffin can be automatically replaced and replenished to ensure complete infusion of samples.
Reagent level can be clearly seen with the blue back light. Xylene pre-heat is available on HP300 Plus.
Cleaning Modeand the unique paraffin double-drain
- Paraffin double-drain before the cleaning process ensures better cleaning and saves cleaning reagents.
- 3 cleaning mode options for different user requirements.
- Hassle-free instrument surface cleaning brings you ease of mind.
Two sample basket sizes available for flexible option.